CharlotteSmith CharlotteSmith is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathon Jones View Post

I have been asked to deliver some Word training. Whilst having a
reasonably sound knowledge of Word, I would like to offer a
professional course and wondered if anyone could point me in the
direction of some good quality learning material?

What I'm ideally looking for is something that, as well as
demonstrating the functionality of Word, will also include good
examples / tests / exercises for the students to carry out.
I know this doesn't completely answer your question but have you thought about getting some online training for the staff? We use http://www.quasaranytime.co.uk for our Word and Excel training and it has been brilliant. Our staff can train at home or at work (we do give them a couple of hours dedicated time a week to do it) and they can learn in their own time, without tying up the time of another member of staff. Really great quality, professional videos. I am a convert.