Kathryn Groves

I have created a series of manuals that I have used to teach Microsoft Word.
If you would like more information -- please email me privately -- Take a
look at my email addy before sending and remove the unnecessary
components....

K. Groves

"Nathon Jones" wrote in message
Hi,

I have been asked to deliver some Word training. Whilst having a
reasonably sound knowledge of Word, I would like to offer a professional
course and wondered if anyone could point me in the direction of some good
quality learning material?

What I'm ideally looking for is something that, as well as demonstrating
the functionality of Word, will also include good examples / tests /
exercises for the students to carry out.

The course will be roughly 8 weeks long.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated - there are so many books out
there, it's hard to know which one to go for!

Regards
Nathon Jones