Nathon Jones

Thank you JoAnn,

JR also recommended Element K, so I'll definitely give them a look.

Regards
Nathon Jones

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
Element K has some good teaching materials.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JR" onejmATcomcast.net wrote in message
I use "Element K Press" Word 2000 for a course that I teach at the local
community college.
www.elementk.com

John

"Nathon Jones" wrote in message
Hi JR,

2 hours per week, for 8 weeks.

Sorry for not specifying that. (

Regards
Nathon Jones

"JR" onejmATcomcast.net wrote in message
8 weeks! 10 minute's per week, 2 hours a week ????

WHAT???

John Miller

"Nathon Jones" wrote in message
Hi,

I have been asked to deliver some Word training. Whilst having a
reasonably sound knowledge of Word, I would like to offer a
professional course and wondered if anyone could point me in the
direction of some good quality learning material?

What I'm ideally looking for is something that, as well as
demonstrating the functionality of Word, will also include good
examples / tests / exercises for the students to carry out.

The course will be roughly 8 weeks long.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated - there are so many books out
there, it's hard to know which one to go for!

Regards
Nathon Jones