Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
DavidS DavidS is offline

Default Envelope Delivery Address

I have Word 2007. I open a word document with respective information. I
select a delivery address that's entered in the document.
From the ribbon bar, I next depress Mailings - and then use the Envelopes
feature to print the envelope. I'm getting this issue - the font for the
delivery address by default is +Headings. When I print the envelope, the
text is non-legible text. IF I change the font to Times New Roman - the
delivery address is legible - but I have no way of RETAINING this as the
default font.
What can I do to correct this?