Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Separate documents v large single document

If you set the doc up right, they won't. Make a copy of the doc you Insert
into first, though, just in case.

On 11/8/06 11:41 AM, "C Tate" wrote:

Duh! I think I am losing my marbles. Somehow I didn't think it would be that
simple. I thought all my styles might go wonky.
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Insert | File.

so
all may benefit.

"C Tate" wrote in message
Thanks for the advice! Given that I do have a number of separate
documents
however, what is the best way to join them together since master
documents
are a no-go area?