Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Scott[_3_] Scott[_3_] is offline

Default Full justification as default

"StevenM" stevencraigmiller(at)comcast(dot)net 在郵件
ä¸*撰寫...
To: Scott,

If you are wanting to change the text in your document to justified, then
the best way of doing this is to change your style. Modify the style of
"Body
Text" so that its text is justified. Then use this style when writing your
documents. You could also change the style of "Normal" that way if you
wish,
but "Body Text" is clearer in my opinion.

For understanding Styles, see:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...876141033.aspx
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...BodyStyles.htm

Steven Craig Miller

"Scott" wrote:

I would like to configure to full justification as default format. Can
someone advise me how to accomplish it.

Thanks,

Scott

Steven,

Thanks for your advice. I now understand the default style can be modified
in Style and Formatting. Could you please advise me how to save it in
Normal template (set as default). I found it in Office 2007 but not in
Office 2003. In Office 2003, I can find this setting in font but not in
paragraph and Styles and Formatting. What is the other way to do it.

Thanks,

Scott