makrug

How about FormatFramesInsert TOC in Frame

"Shadowofthedarkgod" wrote:

I'm making a very long document and as such, I want to ease my readers of
browsing a document endlessly searching for an item. I created hyperlinks in
my table of contents page to their respective topics. The thing is, what if
my reader wants to search for another item, do they have to go back to the
table of contents? I want to put a link of my table of contents to my footer
to ease them of dragging all the way back to the top, but it seems that I
can't do that? Is it really possible or do you have any suggestions? And, how
do I keep my hyperlinks from being purple when I click them? Thanks