Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How do I add new colors to the standard color options?

Aimee wrote:
My company has pre-approved colors for our Brand. How do I add these
colors to the pop up menu for fonts, fills, lines, etc.? without
having to enter the RBG values every time?

For fonts, you can include the colors in the definitions of styles
(paragraph and/or character styles). Apply those styles to the text as
needed. The definitions can also include background shading.

For fills and lines, create any shape with the tools on the Drawing toolbar,
set the colors as desired, then right-click the shape and choose Set
AutoShape Defaults.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman