Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm .
You may find http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm useful
also. There's a sample size 10 envelope template available for download from
my web site based on these articles.

Tom Nichol wrote:
I downloaded a stationery template from the Office Update site for
use with my Apollo P-2500 USB inkjet printer. To my dismay, the
template proceeded to reset the return address location so that it is
now more like that of a manila envelope (large enough to contain an
8-1/2 x 11 sheet flat) rather than a #10 envelope! Needless to say,
I have since removed the template, but my printer STILL will not
print the return address in the upper left-hand corner of a #10
envelope correctly! It printed the return address just fine until I
installed that blankety-blank template! Is there some way I can
restore or reset the return address printing on a #10 envelope to its
proper location, short of completely removing and re-installing
Office XP or my printer driver? HELP!!