Josh

Default Change Quote marks

How can I replace my straight quote marks ('') with smart
quote marks? (") This option is available in Word 2002
Auto Format, but cannot be selected alone. When I
attempted to do that, everything in my thesis changed:
lines, paragraphs, etc.

I there a way I can fix the quote marks in
EditFindReplace with as I do for misspelled words? (I
tried but the smart quotes are not an option.

Or, is there a way to configure AutoFormat to select ONLY
the quote marks and leave everything else alone? If
anyone has an answer, I would appreciate it in simple
terms, since this is my first time dealing with these
issues. Thanks for listening to this question.