balloon9 balloon9 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Size matters View Post
I have pasted an Excel Worksheet Object into my Word document. I need to use
the Excel functions (filtering) on this object so it must be editable (either
within the Word doc or in separate Excel doc).
GoMovies
It works correctly however it resizes (expands) itself within Word when
edited or opened. Sometimes it returns to the correct size after a few
seconds but other times it does not and I can only fix it by using undo.

Do you know why it does this or what I can do to stop it from expanding?
Thanks.
I also have a similar problem. I searched a lot and tried some fixes but still don't work