If you are making the answer part of the same paragraph as the question,
then you will need to use a character style and apply it only to the answer
portion.

"Aerozona" wrote in message
Here is an example:
€¢ Explain the argument that this kind of government regulation of consumer
products is paternalistic. What are some responses to this criticism?

Such
regulations are paternalistic toward consumers, undermining their

autonomy.
It may be, however, that consumers often dont choose a product freely,

since
it is impossible for them to be fully informed about all products;
regulations help protect consumers autonomy rather than undermine it.
Regulations may be important for protecting some third party (e.g.

taxpayers).

"Aerozona" wrote:

I formatted and named a paragraph but when applying the new style it

changed
the entire paragraph to blue question and all.

How can I get just the font to change when addressing each line of
questioning or explain. . .?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

I had considered adding that option, but the document may have a space

for
the answers and/or the answers may be required on the same line as the
questions.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Better yet, create an Answer paragraph style and make it the
following style for the Question style. Then when you press Enter at
the end of a question, you'll hav a paragraph in Answer style.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Create a paragraph style (or character style) with the blue font

and
assign a keyboard shortcut to it.

Aerozona wrote:
This is close, but not what I am trying to do. A sixteen page
"questions and explain" paper was sent to me to assist in an
upcoming test. The font the questions are in are black and I want
my responses to show in blue.

The frustrating part is having to go to the tool bar everytime I
answer a question and move to another part of the paper.

Is there a way to leave the questions in black and hav my

in blue?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can change the font color directly using the Font Color

button
on the toolbar or through Format | Font, but I suspect what

you're
looking for is the Tools | Track Changes feature.

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"Aerozona" wrote in message
How do I type add words to a document, but have the words I add
in a different color.