Anne Troy

As long as you format them properly the first time, you should be able to
just then insert cross references. (Disclaimer: I'm not at all familiar with
the template you're talking about.) Follow the instructions he
http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...oft_word .htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"BRK" wrote in message
I have the microsoft bookmark template (to create/print promotional
bookmarks)
The template has 5 bookmarks on a single page - all the same. I want to
create the first one and then duplicate the entire layout into the other
four. Is there a way to do that automatically without using copy/paste of
all
the elements (text and picture) and worrying alignment issues?