Anne Troy

Uh...that would be LINK, not LIKE.
"Anne Troy" wrote in message
Terrific, Jay! May I like to your page?
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 17:53:37 -0700, BRK
wrote:

I have the microsoft bookmark template (to create/print promotional
bookmarks)
The template has 5 bookmarks on a single page - all the same. I want to
create the first one and then duplicate the entire layout into the other
four. Is there a way to do that automatically without using copy/paste of
all
the elements (text and picture) and worrying alignment issues?

Frankly, that's one of the worst templates I've ever seen. (I just put
a 1-star rating on it, and I suggest you do the same.) There really
isn't any way to be sure you aren't going to misalign the text boxes
and other elements.

Leaving aside my opinion that the design is fairly ugly, it should be
set up in tables with form fields and cross references, so that
filling in the details in the first bookmark automatically propagates
to the others. I recreated the template with those features and posted
it at http://jay-freedman.info for you to download. If you have any
questions about it, feel free to ask.

--
Regards,