Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default file open/views/details set details as default

Hi Xorren,

Settings are a bit different in Vista, one of the folks who are actively using it may be able to help with that version.

By the way, Microsoft has a couple of Open Source websites/projects they support g, but not sure how that relates to the current
issue

"xorren" wrote in message ...
Thanks, Bob. But that recommnedation did not work. I am using Vista and
tried your suggestion, but no luck. I hear the voice of Obi-wan saying
something about "open source", but I can't quite hear him clearly. Thanks,
again
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP