Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John in Saratoga

Default Add section break before every Heading 1

I looked at that Special list several times. I don't know why I didn't notice
"Find what text". This all lets me do what I need. Thanks Suzanne and Jay.

Now if I can find a way to stick it all in a macro, I'll be in great shape.
(I need to do this frequently.)

In a macro, I'd have to put the section break in the clipboard. Hmmm. Don't
know how to do that. Or maybe better would be some kind of loop on Find,
MoveLeft, and InsertBreak. I need to learn how to loop on Finds.