tommydog tommydog is offline
Junior Member

Default How to put line numbers on existing blank pages?

I have a document comprising of blank pages (different page sizes and orientations) that I wish to put line numbers on. I can enable line numbering in word, however when I hold the enter key down, and get to the end of the first page, a new page is created. I don't want this, as I want the line numbers to flow onto the next blank page. linked at the bottom is a small sample of the blank pages that I wish to fill with line numbers (various sizes and orientation). I need a quick way to do this, as in practice I will have hundreds of blank pages, and the order,orientation, size of these blank pages must be preserved. I simply want line numbers from the top to bottom on these existing blank pages. Is there a setting I can change in word to enable this, or alternatively does anyone have any example of a macro script that would work?

https://filebin.ca/5oG4zCFzGEek/Blankpages.docx

Last edited by tommydog : January 14th 21 at 09:23 PM