Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Can a Word page be divided into sections(like in WordPerfect)?

Word doesn't quite have this concept of more than one logical page on a
physical page, at least not beyond two: for that you can use the "2 pages
per sheet" option in the Page Setup dialog.

"JLee" wrote in message
I'm trying to re-type some old documents in Word, and I have one

WordPerfect
document that I have divided into 4 sections. I have looked everywhere in
Word for this option, but I can't find it anywhere.

FYI---In WordPerfect, each divided section has it's own margins...like
having mini pages on one page.