Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

Default musical notes

If you would spend a couple of minutes on Google for "free music note fonts"
you would find some, including:

http://www.fontspace.com/category/music,notes

"Joepie" wrote in message
:I meant just the symbols, not the staff.
: I think your tip comes up to my wish.
: Pity there is no free font.
:
: Thanks,
:
:
: "grammatim" wrote:
:
: Do you want to insert a passage of music written on a staff, or just
: some symbols for notes?
:
: Music "engraving" software comes with fonts (such as Maestro included
: with Finale), and Adobe used to sell a font called Sonata that has the
: symbols you need.
:
: On Apr 15, 6:58 am, Joepie wrote:
: I want to put musical notes in texts. I never found a font (it's not
in
: Symbol or Wingdings) that has them.
: Does anyone know a solution?
: