Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] chaitanshahdigital@gmail.com is offline

Default Can't remove highlight

On Tuesday, July 3, 2007 at 5:36:02 PM UTC+5:30, Lene Fredborg wrote:
Maybe the color has been applied as shading and not as highlight. Try whether
you can remove the color via Format Borders and Shading Shading tab.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"suroora" wrote:

I can't remove the highlighting from certain sections in my word document -
I've tried selecting and highlighting all the text and then removing the
highlighting, but these sections stay yellow. Any suggestions?

Thanks @Mr.Lene it worked.