Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] manav.saini.ms@gmail.com is offline

Default how do I insert bullets in the same line(row)?

On Friday, 15 January 2010 04:33:01 UTC+5:30, Esther625 wrote:
Why don't you use a table and select the character you want as the bullet.
That way you don't have to keep "inserting" a bullet, just tab to the next
cell. To print, select no lines from the table formatting box, and the lines
won't appear when the document is printed.

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote:

If you're going to use it a lot, after you've located it in the Insert
Symbol panel, assign a Keyboard Shortcut to it (button at the bottom
left-middle of Insert Symbol).

On Jan 14, 2:18 pm, "Stefan Blom"
wrote:
Use the Symbol dialog box (Insert | Symbol in Word 2003 or Insert tab |
Symbol | More Symbols in Word 2007).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"jvrsshurricane" wrote in message

I understand how to insert bullets line by line but how do you do it so
that
the bullets appear on the same line. like this:
* a *b *c
*d *e *f

Any help would be greatly appreciated.-

.

Thanks a lot man! I know its a 10 year old post, but it helped me a ton =)