Stefan Blom

In Word, a table must always be followed by a paragraph mark. If the
paragraph mark causes Word to insert an extra page (because it doesn't fit on
the same page as that of the table), you can use one of the following
workarounds: Select the paragraph mark and format it as either hidden or 1 pt.

--
Stefan Blom

"Renton" wrote:

(MS Word 2003, SP1)

Starting from a blank document, I go to the header view and insert a table.
After doing so, a lign of text remains below the inserted table in the
header. I am then unable to delete this line either with backspace or the
cut command (after selecting it) or anything else (and I know my way around
Word... usually).

This empty lign of text screws up my page layout. How can I get rid of this
line ?

Thanks,

Renton