Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
roland roland is offline

Default How to keep the end note numberings permanently

I have used the Insert Endnote facility to insert numbered references
at the end of a document. I know want to split the manuscript into
two
separate files, one with the text and another with the references. Is
it possible to keep the endnote numbers in the text and the reference
file? I learned to do this for the crossreferences by pressing ctrl-
shift-F9. I want a similar solution for the end note numbers.