Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] is offline

Default Numbering Styles - need 2 distinct styles in the one document

Hi,

For a detailed answer to your question and more very useful information
about creating numbering styles in Word, see "How to create numbered headings
or outline numbering in your Microsoft Word document" by Shauna Kelly at
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html .

--
Hope this helps,
Pesach Shelnitz

"jennlah" wrote:

Can I create 2 separate numbering styles in the same Word document? I've
tried to do this but as soon as I create the 1st level heading of the 2nd
style the numbering disappears from the 1st style.