Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Default I want to add Text to a store bought card. How?

It's not going to be easy.

I did something similar once for a client. I had to measure the document,
set up a new document that size. Measure where the pre-printed text was.
Then I had to figure out what kind of spacing I needed to get my text in
that location.

Run photocopies of that card and practice printing on them before you go
inserting the "good ones". And understand that whatever you do, it's liable
to look like you did exactly what you're going to do.

(Next time, get Publisher and make your own cards. Make it personal.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"wanaski" wrote in message
I bought some cards to give out from my buisness and would like to put in
my
own text. how can I do this.