Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JohnJohn JohnJohn is offline

Default how to get rid of manual line breaks?

Thanks Suzanne. Can you tell me more about the "Clean Up Text" program. I
downloaded it, but what about installing it? What version of word? I've got
Word 2000 and Windows XP. And what is an Add-in?
Thanks, John

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CleanWebText.htm
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Clean_Up_Text.htm

"memsahib" wrote in message
Hi. I converted a large PubMed search to text then copied & pasted the
results into Word. The document ended up being 256 pages long, but only
because there are manual line breaks rather than text wrap, and the line
breaks are stopping each line at about 4 inches from the left margin.

I can SEE the line breaks by revealling the formatting but I can't get RID
of them except by manually deleting each one... I will die of old age, and

bet I'll be glad to do so because I'll have carpal tunnel for sure after
this.

~M