Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How to fix full justification spacing?

It is not possible to tell from your post what was previously suggested to
you and in just what way it is not working.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Gwynne" wrote in message

Hi,
Like the previous post, I am having issues with the words being spaced
way too far apart when the text is full justified. I tried both Jay and
Klaus' resolutions and neither worked. I am using word 2003 small
business edition. Any further suggestions on how to fix the word
spacing so it looks normal and not stretched out?

--
Gwynne
Gwynne's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=6004

Posted from - http://www.officehelp.in