Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
marf marf is offline

Default Print Preview and Shrinkage...

Thanks. You are a genius

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Most likely the document contains "markup" (tracked changes or comments),
and Word is allowing space for the "balloons." You can get around this by:

1. Printing from Final View instead of Final Showing Markup.

2. Choosing "Document" instead of "Document with markup" in the Print
dialog.

3. Accepting all changes and deleting all comments.

"marf" wrote in message
I have a Word 2003 document that has a few tables and a few pictures. When
do a Print Preview it looks fine, but when I print it, it prints at like
80%
of its size or something... the page number is about 2 inches from the
bottom
of the page and it looks hideous...

any ideas??