Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JethroUK© JethroUK© is offline

Default Is there anyway to order the fields in 'mail merge recipients'?

I have quite a few (potential) fields in my mail merge data source, and
since MS requires an absolute path to the data source i have to reconnect
every time i want to use it which in turn means i also have to set up the
query every time

I notice that when setting up the query ('mail merge recipients') that the
fields seem to be in no particular order - meaning the ones i need are
'sprinkled about somewhere'

Is there anyway to order the fields in 'mail merge recipients'?