Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I create a squared, cubed numeric sign symbols with MS.

Either use the Font attribute Superscript (Ctrl-Shift-+), or use
Insert Symbol to scroll to the superscript numerals in your font -- 2,
3, and 1 are near the beginning of the "Latin-1 supplement" group,
"Middle dot" is a couple cells to the left of superscript 1, and the
other numbers are found in _some_ fonts in the "Superscripts and
subscripts" group.

But if calculations are involved, use the Equation Editor instead.

On May 1, 9:41*am, TTOWN wrote:
In my new job I need to type in and use numeric symbols ex. Squared, cubed,
multiple (using period in the center of the line) how do I create these in
word?