Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Table borders gets thick when there's suppose to be no borders?

Select the table and press Ctrl+Alt+u or, from the Format menu, select
Borders and Shading and remove the border.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"RXNDNL" wrote in message
Unfortunately, when I tried to save the Word docs with table (borders are
not
suppose to show) in WORD2003, the borders got thick when there's supposed
be no borders on the table. It's border width is 6 and with a green color,
How do I change this? Is this a default property for tables set in MY MS
WORD?? Help. Urgent. Need answer right away.