Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Online fillable document

On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 9:31:07 AM UTC-4, Charles K. Kenyon wrote:
Skeeter.Lubidowicz;497268 Wrote:
It sounds to me like Adobe Acrobat can help you with this
functionality.

***

Is that a possibility for you? I imagine this means you need some kind
of license with Adobe Acrobat to accomplish this - though I'm not sure.

You can use this link to download and install Adobe Acrobat Pro 8.0 for
free. It is dated. It will install and run on Windows 10.
http://tinyurl.com/y77q38hv

That page has all sorts of compatibility warnings and says it doesn't do
well with new versions of .pdf's.

My (purchased) CS4, which includes Acrobat 9.0, installed from the distribution
disks in Windows 10 with no problems and Acrobat has had no problems with
recent .pdf's.