Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Alyson Alyson is offline

Default Page Numbering stops towards middle of document!!!

HELP!
I am desperately trying to get my entire word document numbered from page
one to the very end. Just simple numbers on the bottom right. I've done this,
but for some reason the page numbering stops in the middle of the document
and doesn't continue. As I've fiddled around I know have my document so that
the numbers are as they should be in the first half of the document, and then
the rest of the document has the same number until the end.

This is a document where I've done a lot of inserting and copying and
pasting, I'm not sure if this is what is messing it up????