Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Problem joining tables

Where does the INCLUDETEXT come into the picture?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Walter Briscoe" wrote in message
I have two tables separated by text. I want to join the tables by deleting
the text. This is a technique I have used before with INCLUDETEXT to form a
single table. A narrow blank strip remains between the two tables.

e.g.
I have
t1r1
t1r2
t1rn
text between
t2r1
t2r2

When I delete "text between", I get a small horizontal strip between the
two tables.

If I add rows so I have
t1rn
t1rn+1
text between
t2r0
t2r1

and select t1rn+1 to t2r0 inclusive, I can achieve the desired result by
deletion.

However, I find automating that hard. ;(

The desired result is

t1rn
t1rn+1
tern+2