Daiya Mitchell

No problem, Anne. I just read that somewhere here.

The original poster might want to also look here--it links some suggestions
for the "I want default text" question towards the bottom.
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...alTemplate.htm

On 7/7/05 11:59 AM, "Anne Troy" wrote:

Thanks, Daiya. I'll put that warning on my article. I don't use most of
these features, so I understand them in theory, I don't see them in
practice.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .
If you add the filepath to your Normal.dot, however, it will also be there
if you use Tools | Labels. On mine, it pushes the last line of labels to

Though Word really ought to be smarter than this, it also shows up when

you
use Tools | Envelopes.

At least in my version.

On 7/7/05 11:16 AM, "Anne Troy" wrote:

Try this:

http://www.officearticles.com/word/f...in_microsoft_w
ord.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"bigyininlarky" wrote in

message
I understand that u can enter file paths as a footer each time. But can
you
do this automatically so that when you save a document to a folder the
file
paths is automatically inputted.