Tammy

Default Populating Checkboxes

I have created a two-page form, which is protected. Some of the information
in text fields on the first page needs to be populated to the second page
(which is an exact replica of the first page). I am accomplishing this by
using the form fields, bookmarks, and "Calculate on Exit." So far, so good.

However, I have 4 checkboxes on the first page that need to be populated to
the second page, if the user checks one of them. I don't know how to insert
a "REF" command to a checkbox. Any suggestions or workarounds?

Word 2003/Office XP

Thanks,
Tammy