Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
April

Default Word to HTML?

I need to convert a few hundred documents from Word format to HTML for a
project. The problem is, when I save the document to Web Filtered, Word
embeds all this.... stuff. There's tons of extra code. And this extra code is
playing havoc with my web pages. Is there any way to convert a Word document
to HTML without the embedded extra code? I'd even settle for an add-on or
extra program I could buy that would do this. (I'm using Word 2003.)

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

April