Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default How do I get a form template to populate numbers?

trainer07 wrote:
I have a form set up in a Word document and I have saved the document
as a template. Whenever someone uses the template to create a new
document, I need the document to be numbered as, "1". When the next
person uses the template to create a new document, I need the
document to be numbered as, "2" and so on. Any ideas on how to do
this?

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/NumberDocs.htm.

--
Regards,