Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Monica Burns Monica Burns is offline

Default QAT Losing Settings

Keep losing my settings on my QAT. I'll open it up and all the settings I've
added in are completely gone, below the ribbon AND my keyboard. I've not
done anything different. I closed out the software, reopened it. No go, I've
looked in the Knowledge base and no go.

This has happened to me twice now and is VERY frustrating. I customize the
QAT and the keyboard for ease of use as I have fibromyalgia and the intensive
mouse work with this new ribbon only exacerbates the problem.

I hope someone can help me with an answer as I despise the Ribbon, and as a
POWER USER, I want the ability to customize the usability of software to
match my needs.

Thanks