Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default microsoft certification is it necessary

This is entirely irrelevant to document management in Microsoft Word, which
is the subject of this newsgroup.

"aprbr" wrote in message
I know microsoft word. but when it comes to the actual test I have failed
twice. what am i doing wrong granted some items on the test are not used

by
the people that i work with. what is the practice test is not on the timed
test. everything on the drivers test was cover in their booklet. what's

up
with Bill Gates and his microsoft certification. I need help like

yesterday.
can anyone help with passing this test