Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Suzanne Suzanne is offline

Default Help with embedded "If"

I tried your last example. It's not working.

The result had the first two names at the top and did not pull everyone
together.

I've been messing with it; at one point I had the names grouped, but
somewhere along the line I messed that up. I'm getting a variety of results
as I continue to mess with this (error codes, misplaced data, skipped
records).

At this point I'm not even working with the actual form but rather a plain
page test document. I think if I can get the plain page worked out, I can
apply it to the real thing.

Thanks -- Suzanne

(I still think the answer is close)