Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
RScotti RScotti is offline

Default I need some advice!

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:42:45 -0500, "JoAnn Paules" wrote:

It probably will but I can't be 100% certain about that. (I'm not a
Microsoft employee so I am definitely not in the "needs to know" circle.)

$50 is a fair price but once you sell it, you can't use it as the qualifying
product for upgrades. If you have a full edition of a newer version, that's
different. Sell it - or donate it and take get a tax deduction.

I have MS Office 2007 Home & Student edition which is a FULL Non commercial edition and doesn't need it but also can't
be used as an upgrade product either.
I would never even try to use it once I sell it.
I got it free because I was a MS technical beta tester for Office 2000 but some how I got 2002 XP. I had the box it came
in until my girlfriend decided to do some cleaning
It was dated ~Aug 2000 but XP didn't come out till 2002??????
I don't remember ever upgrading so I guess this will always be a mystery to me!
--
Have a good day,
RScotti

remove "nospam" in order to email me.