Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Matt Piazza, PMP Matt Piazza, PMP is offline

Default Extracting data from completed MS Word forms

With Word 2000, I built and distributed a simple form. The recipients
returned the completed form and somehow I extracted the data I thought using
Mail Merge. Today I have both Word 2003 and 2007.

I want to create a new sample form with three fields named "Name" "Date" and
"email". I want to distribute this form to 20 people. After receiving the
completed form, extract the data to create 20 records with data in 3 columns
titled "Name" "Date" and "email".

How?

--
Matt in Flower Mound Texas