Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default theme and table style colors

First, open the Normal template as a document: In the Open dialog box
(Ctrl+O), click Trusted Templates. Select Normal.dotm and click Open.

Then make the desired changes. In this case, apply the desired theme to
Normal.dotm. Save and close the file.

From now on, your new, blank documents will use the theme that you selected.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Debbiejj" wrote in message
Can some one show me where I can change the settings so a new word 2007
doc
will show color as the default theme. My office theme is showing up in
black
and white.