Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
grandpa_potts

Default How do I print several rows on one merge document

Have you considered a cross-tab query? I run into this problem often (as I
am an advisor for graduate students). I setup a hidden cross tab query that
does the calculation, and then base a select query off of the cross tab query
in order to complete the merge. Just a thought.

"cbictech" wrote:

I desire to put together a mail merge that lists all the classes a student
takes. The classes are produced from an Access Query and each row consists
of a single class. The list will ultimately be emailed to their advisor
(which is why I'm not using an Access report). I am using "Next Record If"
to get the list of classes. It works if I hard code a Bookmark with the
actual student ID. But I can't figure out how to set the variable from the
database.