Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel

Default can I make an optional background color, the default?

You want all pages to have a light yellow background? Of every document you
create, or just the current document?

But I still don't understand where 'default' comes in ...

"ChiTom07" wrote in message

I have changed the background color of my Word page to light yellow. I am
trying to set this as the default color, or in someother way keep each
page
the same yellow color, for increased visibility. Thank you, Tom
"Jezebel" wrote:

"Default" for what purpose? Presumably not for text.

"ChiTom07" wrote in message
I am trying to change the background color of a Word document. I want
make this the default color , is this possible?...