Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
goldgal goldgal is offline

Default Linking Excel Data to a Word Document

I am having the same issue. I have not found a resolution yet.

Any information would be appreciated. I have done searching and not found
anything.

"Howard101" wrote:

I have an Excel worksheet that is linked to a word document. The data
updates perfectly if the Excel Workbook and the Word Document resides
in the same PC.

We have a Network at work and if the Excel Workbook and the Word
document are not on the same PC , the data from Excel is is updated on
the work document.

How can I get the data to update on work, where there is a file server
on a newtwork?

Your assistance will be most appreciated

Regards

Howard

--
Howard101