Daiya Mitchell

In addition to Graham's answer, see also:

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/CleanWebText.htm
For some potentially helpful basics.

And for future reference--I'm not sure what Apple word processing program
you were using, but I'm pretty sure all of them have a Save As RTF (Rich
Text Format) option in recent versions, and you could have saved as RTF,
emailed the attachment to yourself, and then opened the RTF document in
Word, no problem. It may still be worth doing this, assuming you have
access to both computers.

If you expect to do this again, post back saying which Apple program, I can
maybe be more specific. If you were using MS Word on the Mac, the file would
have transferred easily no action needed.

On 5/1/05 10:36 PM, "Johny Lee" wrote:

I have transferred text from an apple word program by copy and pasting it
into an email and then copy and pasting it again into Microsoft Word (it was
a last option). It worked, except there are huge random spaces between words
in all the text that was copied this way. How can I format this text to
return the spacing between words to normal. I'm pulling my hair out trying to
work it out. I'd be most grateful to anyone who can save me having to format
hundreds of pages of word documents, line by line.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/