Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jud McCranie[_2_] Jud McCranie[_2_] is offline

Default Symbols for chess pieces

On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 22:28:50 -0500, Jay Freedman
wrote:

If you thought to Google for "chess font" you'd find lots of sites,
such as http://www.enpassant.dk/chess/fonteng.htm.

If Word tells you the name of the font that was originally used in the
document, Google for that specific font.

I did search on Google, but I didn't include "font". I picked out a
font, downloaded it and installed it, and it works for me. I created
an HTML file from my Doc file, and it works on my computer. But I'm
planning to put the HTML file on my website - will it show up properly
for other people (who have not installed that font)?
--
Replace you know what by j to email