Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jud McCranie[_2_] Jud McCranie[_2_] is offline

Default Symbols for chess pieces

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 10:34:53 -0500, "Jay Freedman"
wrote:

For #1, when the picture is in the Word document (or if you open it in a
separate graphics editor), you can specify that the background color of the
picture should be transparent. There's a tool for that in Word's Picture
toolbar. I know this works with .gif graphics, not sure about other formats.

OK, thanks. SnapIt happened to capture it as a png, but I'll see what
I can do.
--
Replace you know what by j to email